Aux problem airocooler kunai gamepad Asus Rog 2 phone
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Asus Rog 2 512gb
- Firmware Version: most up to date
- Rooted or not: no my phone is fine
- Frequency of Occurrence: doesn't stop
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Kunal gamepad connected through USBC at the bottom of the phone and air-cooler connected to the phone on the side, plugged charger into airocooler USBC section and headphones into the aux port.
- The sound outputs to the phone device speakers not the headset, I have a sneaking suspicion it's to do with the USBC being plugged into the bottom with the gamepad at the same time as having aux plugged into the airocooler on the side of the phone at the same time. I think the operating system needs to output audio to the headphones on the air-cooler side when the gamepad is in use.
Could you please fix this as I will have to request a full refund of the device from asus as I should be able to plug my headphones is and use them alongside the kunai gamepad I got as a bundle with my Asus Rog 2 phone. The only way I can do it is without a mic on my blutooth headset. I should be able to plug my aux into the device at the same time as having my kunai gamepad on the phone
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.