ZT-c4944f1a
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus 6z
Firmware Version: WW_Phone-18.0610.2101.132
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: frequently
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I updated to latest firmware today hoping to get rid of bugs and Asus gets me wrong again and again:
1. Call screen: I am still getting full screen call like in A10. In A11, I am pretty sure it is supposed to be only uninterrupting notification.
2. The DTS Signature of the Audiowizard sounds like "traditional" only. I like to set it up in "wide" but it sounds as if it were with "traditional" option. Also the option description is screwed up (See screenshot) It should be "wide, pop"(based on my eq option)
screenshot-20210217-224853493-281-29.jpg
Will update with further bugs
2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Number 1 is what it is. It's not a bug and I've had this request for years from different individuals but strong forces here internally refuse to budge. They have their arguments why the full screen is great and why we can't let the user decide. My team reminds them now and then that some people hate this but I don't think there's going to be any change for ZF6 to be honest. But you never know. Maybe one day 🙂
Number 2, yes I've reported this bug. Hopefully it will get fixed. Thanks!

Monark
Zen Master I
Anders_ASUS

Number 1 is what it is. It's not a bug and I've had this request for years from different individuals but strong forces here internally refuse to budge. They have their arguments why the full screen is great and why we can't let the user decide. My team reminds them now and then that some people hate this but I don't think there's going to be any change for ZF6 to be honest. But you never know. Maybe one day 🙂

Number 2, yes I've reported this bug. Hopefully it will get fixed. Thanks!

View post
Thank god atlast you noticed this bug this problem is occurring with bluetooth headphones if we set it in wide or front it's getting reverted back to traditional please fix this issue it's happening with bluetooth headphones only@Anders_ASUS