This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Phone 2 Freezes when background app is on and both Type C is not functioning.

coolmaker34
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 2 (ZS660KL)
Firmware Version: Latest version available
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: every time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Specially Google Play
Ram 12GB, Storage 512 GB , EU version
I have updated my asus rog phone 2 with latest official os update available and now I am having problem . First of all it was both type C ports which does not work for HDMI nor PC recognizes it and are only useful for charging. They are useless now. I think both port are not working excepting charging. Second of all, now it started to freeze every time I start my mobile, I realized that when Gplay starts downloading app and updates it happens and also with other background app. Some times it does not even starts it takes lost of time and efforts to start and even if it starts it freezes. Even before black out during gameplay is common but, that was some times. But now it nothing bot waste of 970 euros. Please help me, Today I am also going to seller to ask for what could I do?
========================================

1 REPLY 1

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@coolmaker34 Since you seem to have multiple issues after updating to the latest firmware, I would suggest that you backup your personal data and perform a factory reset. If that does not solve your issues, I'd like to ask you for a device log so our developers can take a closer look at what's happening.
Also, do you have developers options enabled? If so, turn them off and see if that helps.