A11 memory issues (and other)
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: zenfone 6
- Firmware Version: WW_18.0610.2101.127
- Rooted or not: no
- Frequency of Occurrence: permanently
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): file manager
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
So, at start I neither understood that the new patch was the Android 11 patch and well, I can't use my smartphone in this conditions...
1) There was a no sense problem, pushing the square (to visualize windows) it opened the standard launcher also if I use an other launcher, so my smartphone had problems with this constant launcher switch. I have no idea how and why but the problem disappeared alone, good.
2) "good" because in these days I'm so busy that I'm just using basic functions of the smartphone, than today I was going to send a vocal message on WhatsApp while use other things and... Surprise, it's no more possible to use the split screen with 2 applications. Well, I'm really angry but ok, it's not essential
3) that is, instead, essential. I have no access to my memory, that's basically illegal deny me to access to my own files. What do I mean? Well, I'm using the file manager default application on the smartphone and I had the feeling like as a lot of stuff was missing, than I used the analyzer of the application and well, there is the screen
Great, 94% of memory occupied and I'm able to see how much? 10% of it?
Well, maybe there are some settings... No, I checked tens of times and got example system data is supposed to be visible but it is invisible to me.
Well, what about an other application? I notice an other application that I don't remember in the smartphone, a "file" application but it has the same identical issue.
Now don't come to say me that I can manage files from pc because I have the need to do it when I want wherever I want. We are speaking about the fact that I'm not able to see a lot of my own files (today I needed to lose 20 minutes because my compiled autocertification of the covid was invisible and I needed to change the download location of Google Chrome, download it and take all the necessary data to compile it. It can sound not important but I can grant you that I don't have that time and that was just an example related to data that I can substitute...)
So, what the hell is this situation? I waited because I hoped that it had to fix like as the launcher problem, instead I just arrived at the point in which I have the desire to abandon asus, ask somehow money and go to buy a new smartphone because I have no time to waste because a beta software (don't call it a not beta please) was putted into a perfectly working device. Or at least give an official downgrade option.