This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it safe to play games with 45 C TO 46 C or this will harm my phone ???

愤怒Warman
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3 global
Firmware Version: WW-17.0823.2012.131
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Gaming with 45-46 c degree
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I am playing with Aeractive cooler 3 on max speed but the room temperature make the phone warm up from 45 to 46 c , is it safe or this will harm my phone ??
12 REPLIES 12

botboy444
Zen Master I
愤怒Warman

1. Model Name: Rog 3 global
  2. Firmware Version: WW-17.0823.2012.131
  3. Rooted or not: NO
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Gaming with 45-46 c degree

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

I am playing with Aeractive cooler 3 on max speed but the room temperature make the phone warm up from 45 to 46 c , is it safe or this will harm my phone ??

Thats fine, if anything that's considered "cool" considering the chips can withstand upto 90°+.

It seems hot but it's normal temps all things considered 🙂 mine runs roughly the same temp while playing pubg or genshin and using the cooling fan

愤怒Warman
Star III
Will sometimes reach 49 c when playing pubg
hope u r right and the phone can stand this temperature 🤒

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
愤怒Warman

Will sometimes reach 49 c when playing pubg

hope u r right and the phone can stand this temperature 🤒

View post
the temperature reading you're seeing is simply the "system" temperature. The CPU and GPU hit well above 90c on games like genshin impact, there is nothing to worry about as those chips are designed to run these high temperatures. If high temperatures on SoC's would have been as damaging as some people make them out to be all samsung S7 through S9 would have been dead by now, but they still run despite thermal throttling at almost 100c nonstop.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
愤怒Warman

1. Model Name: Rog 3 global
  2. Firmware Version: WW-17.0823.2012.131
  3. Rooted or not: NO
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Gaming with 45-46 c degree

Yes it's completely safe,I play almost always on 53 Celsius on Genshin impact and 49 Celsius on ping with Completely maxed out settings on both
And guess what,my phone is still like I bought it,brand new and fresh