Charging Issues with Zenfone 6 After Android 11 Update
- Model Name: ZenFone 6 (ZS630KL)
- Firmware Version: Android 11 ( Jan. 1st, 2021)
- Rooted or not: Not rooted.
- Frequency of Occurrence: -
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Charging.
I received the FOTA update of A11 yesterday. First, the battery died faster compared to A10. Then, I put it on charge, but it took ages to reach 35%, so I checked the the time that is required for full charge and it showed 7 hours. I was gonna sleep, so I wanted to use this "slow charging" and "planned charge" under battery maintenance settings to set it to my waking up hour. When I woke up, it was still 35%. Any similar issues? Any suggestions?