Zenfone 6 (ZS630KL) 18.0610.2101.127 4G Telephony Service crashes

ZT-84c8431f
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 6 (ZS630KL)
Firmware Version: 18.0610.2101.127
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Telephony Service 11.0.0.200924_1
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Since the update to 18.0610.2101.127, Telephony Service crashes using a 4G network for both SIM1 and SIM2 and the phone cycles between SIM/No SIM every 2 seconds. You have to force the device into 3G as preferred network in order to use the phone. SIMs are not faulty as they work in other devices. I tried factory reset and this did not resolve the issue.
Please help.
20 REPLIES 20

135dB
Star I
I have exactly the same issue. All information as above is identical.
Please help!

Natebird
Rising Star I
Hello idk if your still around but there's a huge problem for Asus phones in the USA , I don't know if you remember me telling you that ATT and T-Mobile well he shutting down there 3G networks and that means your Zenfone 6 series and ROG series phones don't work in USA unless you authorize them with ATT and Cricket Wireless VOLTE so as of Feb 3rd all VOLTE phones that are not updated to support it well not work and that means your Zenfone s and ROG phones don't work on Tmobile for one cause of no Band 71 support or Cricket Wireless because it doesn't support VOLTE on Cricket Wireless or ATT and don't support band 71 for T-mobile which isn't good because TMobile majority of there network is band 71 in my area so idk what Asus plans on doing but this makes all of your phones useless now

Natebird
Rising Star I
screenshot-20210204-162555.jpg
See not compatible anymore until VOLTE is added support from Asus with ATT Cricket Wireless T-mobile has no support for band 71 which means cellular support for Asus phone's on Tmobile is horrible so that leaves ATT and Cricket Wireless or other mnvo carriers that used UMTS/HSDPA won't work anymore until support is added with a firmware update for Zenfone 6 VOLTE support on Cricket Wireless and ATT until then phones don't work anymore
screenshot-20210204-162555.jpg
screenshot-20210204-161131.jpg

Shearwater
Star I
Same problem for me as well, all identical specs.