This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoLTE still missing for most countries

rene_vogt
Star II
In the meantime the phone is available for almost six months. It's a shame that the device still does not support VoLTE in most countries (Switzerland in my case). For me this is one of the most important features.
ASUS: Can you share any news on that topic?
BTW: I was in contact with regional support. First, in November, they promised to add that feature soon via a firmware update. Now, the replied that they are not sure if the feature is ever introduced...
28 REPLIES 28

fear_dot_com_20
Rising Star II
Same for Germany...it is such a pitty! @Anders_ASUS why does not Asus introduce this feature like on demand. Make it available by toggling a switch if a user wants to use it ( without talking with network suppliers ) something like if it is not working it is up to u,s the users, and not blame it in Asus or Network provider. As I said most custom roms provide this and no one is going to discuss this with any network provider...it is just there

r_zeibari
Star II
rene.vogt

In the meantime the phone is available for almost six months. It's a shame that the device still does not support VoLTE in most countries (Switzerland in my case). For me this is one of the most important features.

ASUS: Can you share any news on that topic?

BTW: I was in contact with regional support. First, in November, they promised to add that feature soon via a firmware update. Now, the replied that they are not sure if the feature is ever introduced...

VoLTE still missing for most countries
VoLTE and VoWIFI are not operational on the ROG Phone 3 on any Australian carriers!! Asus you need to find a solution soon!

rimsv77
Rising Star II
I would also join Volte and Vowifi. Country: Czech Republic. O2 operator. Thank you

slimghost
Rising Star I
Same for the Romania. Actually neither for 5Z or 6 VoLTE wasn't available. Sure, a matter of licensing or provisioning costs - probably related to the sales volumes also