Update my Asus!

edited January 28 in Others

Why my Asus Zenfone lite is saying checking for updates but isn't showing any progress?.

Comments

• Hi tyreekmckenzie15

Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.

1. Your current firmware version

Settings>System>About Phone>Software information

2. Which firmware version do you want to update?

3. Please ensure internet stability during the update process.

• Hi everybody

Framewhare version: LRX22G.ww_user_1.15.40.1238_20160305

I wanna upgrade latest version that contains Android 6

My phone model :Z00UD

Zd551KL

Thanks

• Hi fireworks.fb

To update the system, you may try Auto Update or Manual Update.

1. Auto Update (Easier Way)

Settings>System>System update

*Tap the 3 dots on the top row of "System update">Auto-update settings, for related settings

2. Manual Update (Normally be used in cross-Android firmware update or rooted/unlocked device)

Download the firmware file into the root directory, aka the outermost place, of the internal storage>Reboot>Tap the "system update" notification

*To perform cross-Android firmware update, please backup the device data first.

#[Zenfone] How to update firmware on my phone?

#ZenFone Selfie (ZD551KL) Firmware Spot

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ASUS%20ZenFone%20Selfie%20(ZD551KL)/HelpDesk_BIOS/

However, which firmware version should I choose?

Each firmware version will optimize the system stability from the previous firmware version. Since right now you are in Android 5 WW_1.15.40.1238, you can try to upgrade to the latest Android 5 WW-1.15.40.1582. You can also try to upgrade to Android 6 WW_21.40.0.1692 by manual update, if you still prefer Android 5 interface/system design, you can downgrade from Android 6 to Android 5 by performing WW-51.15.40.1582(degrade) on Firmware Spot. Please backup your data before the whole process.

• Thank you bro for your help

The problem is , i cant find 'Android 6 ' framewere for Z00UD model.

'WW_21.40.0.1692' this is for Z00T model that is not for my phone(Z00UD)

• Have u any link or address for download.thanks

• I downloaded this file ( WW_21.40.0.1692 ) but it didnt installed .because its for Z00T model

• Hi fireworks.fb

Please update to the latest Android 5 WW-1.15.40.1582, then download the image file  WW_21.40.0.1692 into the root directory of the internal storage. Thank you.