Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After the submission for beta registration as i have done already and many more others too, when will the selection will start and how long it takes for us to know if we are selected ? @ARP_ASUS @Gustav@Gustav_ASUS
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Titan_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
"when will the selection will start and how long it takes for us to know if we are selected ?"
-> As clarified on application form, if you are chosen to be enrolled in the program, we will send an e-mail to you. However, if you are not enrolled, you will not be informed by any further notice.

View solution in original post

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
We are still working on getting the beta started. We will share more information here on Zentalk when it's ready, so stay tuned. Thanks for your patience. 🙂
// Closing the thread so my response does not get buried.

View solution in original post

127 REPLIES 127

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
The same is under process and the timeline will be mentioned soon.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
ARP_ASUS

Hi,

The same is under process and the timeline will be mentioned soon.

View post
Okay...........

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Saifuddin

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:rog 3
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

After the submission for beta registration as i have done already and many more others too, when will the selection will start and how long it takes for us to know if we are selected ? @ARP_ASUS @Gustav@Gustav_ASUS

A11 beta
If the past beta programs are anything to go by the registration forms generally stay open for an month.After that the selected members get the mails and the first beta shortly.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/44032/a11-beta

If the past beta programs are anything to go by the registration forms generally stay open for an month.After that the selected members get the mails and the first beta shortly.

View post
Okay..................