Aero active cooler stops working for specific model of Sony headset
- Model Name: Asus ROG phone 3. Non-tencent version
- Firmware Version: 17.0823.2012.131
- Rooted or not: No
- Frequency of Occurrence: 100%
- APP Name & APP Version: PUBG mobile(Runic)
As soon as I connect my Sony headset WH-1000MX4(either using 3.5mm jack or bluetooth), the aero active cooler fan stops after 5-10 secs
It is a problem with only this model, I have wired Sony MDR-XB550, it works fine with it. When I disconnect WH-1000MX4 and connect MDR-XB550, the fan starts working. I have even tried with Apple air pods 1 over bluetooth, and it works fine with it too.
Basic troubleshooting I have tried:
- Reboot the device multiple times.
- Disconnect / Reconnect bluetooth
- Clear Cache of Armoury Crate
- Attach / Re-attach multiple times
- Allow device to cool down
It is an amazing Device you guys have built, but I would really like if I could use my 350$ headsets with it, which I just bought, and now quite let down due to this
Let me know what more info you need.