Nvidia Inc released Geforce DCH STANDARD based whql driver v461.40 for geforce gpus on 26.01.2021
- System OS: Windows 10 v20H2 64Bit Build no 19042.746
- Laptop Name: Vivobook 15 R542UQ-DM153
- Integrated GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
- Dedicated GPU: Nvidia Geforce 940MX 2GB GDDR5
- Battery or AC: Both
- Model: X542UQ.309SA
- Intel ME Firmware Version: 18.104.22.16838
- SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD 2280
- Harddisk 1: Seagate Barracuda 2.5 Inch SATA 2TB 5400 RPM (LM015)
- Harddisk 2: Seagate Barracuda 2.5 Inch SATA 2TB 5400 RPM (LM015)
- Frequency of occurrence: Nil
- Reset OS: No
- Screenshot or video: Yes
On 26th January 2021, Nvidia company has released the new Geforce DCH & STANDARD WHQL driver v461.40 for Windows 10 64 bit only.
On 26th January 2021, I successfully installed the latest driver by the normal method on windows 10 64bit v20H2 build no 19042.746 running with Nvidia Geforce 940MX 2GB VRAM GDDR5.
I would recommend you install the customized and certified driver for your laptop model from the Asus support site only.
I am sharing only Generic driver links in this post.
I am sharing the direct downloading link from Nvidia's official website for laptop built-in graphics cards and PCLe desktop graphics cards.
for DCH based desktops driver
for DCH based notebooks driver
for STANDARD based desktops driver
for STANDARD based notebooks driver