Fix these on Android 10 beta 438
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: 601kl
- Firmware Version: 438
- Rooted or not: not
- Frequency of Occurrence: always
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Android 10 beta 438
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
2. Suggestions for customization
3. Unnecessary pre loaded google apps
4. No option for 4k video recording in camera app.
5. Give default file manager app
1- Major issue SOUND output on earphone and speaker.
Sounds like someone raise treble bar at the highest.. which outshine bass and vocals..
Sound is not increasing after 70 percent on volume bar.. no volume raising effect after 70 percent.
No equalizer is working on player apps like VLC or Musicolet. If try to adjust on equalizer, sound just start to crack like it will tear it down.
Sound level is half compared to pie .. very low output.
2 - Customization suggestions isn't going anywhere..no matter what you do.
3 - Please remove these unnecessary Google preloaded apps..or provide uninstall option to remove these completely ..for apps like Google News, files, google play music, Android auto, Google sheet,
4. There was 4k record options in pie version camera app.. 1080p 60 fps, 30fps and lots more was there. . this camera app don't have those settings.
5. Default File manager is Op and simple. . Bring that back on user interface, we can't always go to storage settings to access default file manager. Make Google files an optional , not preload it permanently.
FIX these ( if any Android 10 versions releasing next) .