Down 50% and all i've got so far is 2.5 hrs (with battery saver on all the time) Pathetic even by beta standards
I'm getting great battery life. Do a factory reset if you haven't done one recently.
How much do you get? I'm getting only 6 hrs. My device is 2.5 yr old device
Connected to bluetooth earphone most of the time
Always connected to internet (mobile data 4G)
Auto sync on
Mine is about 8 to 10 hour depending on use, when i got it brand new i usually got 12, guess battery degraded with time but i also think 438 has bad battery optimization.
438 have much better battery backup than latest pie 087 version.
How old is your phone? Which all apps you have restricted background usage?
Its almost 2.5 years old.
I have restricted almost all apps that are not high priority for me. That will vary from person to person.
The day I posted the screenshot, I was in my home itself for 90 % of the time. That was the reason why I got such a good SOT. Else I would have only got 7 to 7.5hours/ 8 hours of SOT. But, considering its a 2.5 year old device, the SOT is great.
Hi, Please follow the below steps may improve battery backup:
1. Close apps that are not used (Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, etc.)
2. Adjust sleep time and brightness (Settings > Display)
3. Boost memory when you see memory consumption is high with no app running,
4. check for background running applications, stop/disable unwanted apps, you can manage apps from auto-start manager.
5. Check the following article for more information: https://www.asus.com/in/support/article/604/
6. If still you face the issue factory reset your phone after taking
a full backup: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006346/
7. Last option would be to visit the service center to have a
check. Locate here: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India