jaibalaji2020
Star III

Model Name: Asus 6z (Zenfone 6)
Firmware Version: WW_18.0610.2101.127
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: daily
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
========================================
Ever since I upgraded to Android 11 the battery is draining very fast. Android System takes up too much battery. I used to get more than 10 hours Screen on Time before and now I get barely 5 hours. I'm also on Power Saving Mode.
screenshot-20210118-190337852.jpg
Screenshot attached.
22 REPLIES 22

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
jaibalaji2020
  1. Model Name: Asus 6z (Zenfone 6)
  2. Firmware Version: WW_18.0610.2101.127
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: daily
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

========================================

Ever since I upgraded to Android 11 the battery is draining very fast. Android System takes up too much battery. I used to get more than 10 hours Screen on Time before and now I get barely 5 hours. I'm also on Power Saving Mode.

screenshot-20210118-190337852.jpg

Screenshot attached.

Android 11 is draining the battery
This problem will get solved after you factory data reset your device 1nce on latest A11 as this will wipe every possible bug carry forwarded from A10
I faced same scenareo when A10 came in for 5z and probably i started getting better SOT only after factory data reset
Please dont worry there is no problem with your battery as you can clearly see Android system bugging alot same case with me in A10 on my 5z so factory reset as early as possible and you will not be dissappointed
Note :- please dont forget to backup your important data before you factory data reset
Thanks!

magpt
Star II
Similar happening with my phone. Since upgraded to Android 11 battery is used faster. Before I could easily reach the end of the day with 40% battery, but know is very common to be 15%...
Note: I did a fresh install of Android 11.

Ihar1sh
Star III
screenshot-20210123-113900311.jpg
i am getting good back-up with A11 (i uninstalled the application which i used most during this cycle that's why it's not showing )

hleocosta
Rising Star I
I am facing this same problem. I couldn't understand which connection between the A11 and the battery drain. I was following the apps that consume the most, but I couldn't finish anything.