How do I create SnapView?
Before using SnapView, you must create a SnapView account.
- In creating a SnapView, you need to create two passwords: one for the owner account and one for SnapView.
- If your device already has a lock screen pass, you will be immediately prompted to set a lock screen pass for SnapView once you set it up.
To do this:
- Launch Settings > Users > Add user, then tap SnapView.
- SnapView prompts you to create a rescue email account in case you forget your password. Tap Set up to proceed and follow the onscreen instructions. If you want to create it in a later time, tap Skip.
- Read the SnapView’s information. After understanding the information, tap Set lock.
- SnapView prompts you to select the type of screen lock that you want for the Owner mode.
- SnapView prompts you to set an Owner screen lock before you can set a screen lock for the SnapView environment. Tap Set lock the Owner account.
- Depending on the lock screen mode that you chose in step 4, set the pattern, password, or PIN for your screen lock pass. Repeat the lock screen pass for confirmation.
- After setting the lock screen pass for the Owner account, tap Set lock for the SnapView’s lock screen.
- Depending on the lock screen mode that you chose for the Owner account, set the pattern, password, or PIN for your screen lock pass. Repeat the lock screen pass for confirmation.
Note: Ensure that the Owner account’s pattern, PIN, or password is different from SnapView’s account.
- After the SnapView mode is created, tap OK.
- To log in to SnapView environment, enter the SnapView’s pattern, PIN, or password on the lock screen. A new environment for SnapView will be shown on your screen with the icon on the notification bar. You can now start using the SnapView environment. The files such as photos, videos, music, or emails that you saved and the apps that you installed in Owner's account are not accessible in SnapView environment. Also, the photos, videos, music, or emails that you saved and the apps that you installed in SnapView account are not accessible in Owner's account.
- To view more settings in SnapView environment, swipe down the notification bar to show the notification screen, then tap You’re in SnapView. You can adjust the SnapView settings in the Snapview setting screen.
- Since SnapView is a new user account, we suggest that you add your email accounts or social media accounts in SnapView mode.
- If you want to create/change the email rescue account, go to SnapView screen and tap Change rescue email account.
This discussion has been closed.