Computer can't find my router/modem
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: All in one ET2410IUTS AKA DESKTOP-09Q80HC
- Product ID: 00331-20306-40276-AA143
- Firmware Version: I could look it up but probably 9 years old
- Rooted or not: I don't think so. Not by me.
- Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
I can only connect to the Internet with an ethernet cable but I need to connect with my router.
When I look at my network adapters, in device manager, it shows:
Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller
then a bunch of WAN Miniport listings
The specs say there is supposed to be WAN 802.11 b/g/ll. Is this on the motherboard?
I could open it up and see if there is something missing, like a WAN card that should be plugged in.
I changed my WLAN Autoconfig to automatic but that doesn't seem to help
What's my next step?