Asus rog phone 2 repair status! Terrible support.

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:rog phone 2
  2. Firmware Version:CN
  3. Rooted or not:no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

The screen of my phone cracked on Dec 26th and I submitted an online RMA and sent it out immediately. Fedex said it was delivered on Dec 30th early in the morning. However one week has passed and the status on asus never change and keeps saying waiting for the product to arrive. I have used the online chat to ask but every time they just checked and told me that "I will escalate your case to a higher level of support and and you will be contacted within 24 to 48 business hours with an update." But I never received any emails. The staff keep asking me to wait and wait. I am really mad. I really regret why not repair it in local repair shops.

I am considering whether I can get my phone back unrepaired if they keep saying like this. Even if the fee to repair in local repair shops is more expensive, it will be much faster. Or Maybe just buy a new phone. The only reason I want to repair the phone is that I need the data. If anyone can tell am I able to get the data when the screen is broken? Thanks!

Comments

• YutaoYutao Level 1

Update:1/9 The status was updated and said the product was received today. It has been 10 days since the package was delivered.

• YutaoYutao Level 1

Update:1/11 Was notified by email that repair should be completed on 2021/01/14.

• YutaoYutao Level 1

Update:1/11 The status on the website said the Estimated Complete Date will be 2021/01/16, which will be two days late than the one indicated in the email. No reason for postponing.