Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 2 keeps resetting after repair

NinaQ
Star I

Model Name: ZS660KL
Firmware Version: 17.0240.2012.65
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Whenever it feels like , but mostly during interactions over wifi
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): None on particular
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

I have sent it into repairs very recently, waited three months and it is still doing the same thing. I've been told to send it into repairs again, but I'm not assured the problem will be fixed.

1 REPLY 1

origin2694
Star I
Hi,
I dont know whether my experience is the same...but My Asus once Heating up when charging and showing abnormal temperature....brought it to Service center and returned aafter two weeks, after one week of usage it suddenly freezes and keep restarting in loop (the only to turn off is thru recovery). Brought it to service center again and they said the battery needs to be replaced (my initial request was to replace it as well to which they reply didnt need to lol)

So yeah you might want to consider, but how long the service will take place cannot be determined......