How do I trim the background music according to my preferred length?
There are two ways to trim the background music:
To manually trim the music, follow the steps below:
- From the Preview page, tap .
- Select your music from Preloaded music or Local music, then tap .
- On the Edit music screen, move the start bar/end bar or drag to the desired portion of the music.
Note: The minimum music length to trim is 20 seconds.
- When it's done, tap to save.
Automatic trimming via Smart match
Smart match automatically analyzes and trims the best portion of the music to apply to the selected theme in your mini-movie.
To use Smart match, tap .
When it's done, tap to save.
- If you want to edit the mini-movie a while later, tap > Save my draft.
- If you want to change background music while creating the mini-movie, tap from Edit music screen then select music from Preloaded music or Local music and tap .
- If the length of the background music is shorter than the video, the auto-repeat mode will be applied to your slide instantly.
- Smart match feature doesn’t support Mixed theme.