This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 Texts Delayed

sedl23
Rising Star II
Using Google messages I've tested this on the regular message and beta apps I'm not sure what triggers this but messages are a bit delayed
I can tell because through texts with people they are responding to things I've sent 10 minutes earlier like I've just sent them.
I'm on TMobile has anyone else experienced this since the android 11 update?

2 REPLIES 2

nidhin3
Zen Master I
sedl23

Using Google messages I've tested this on the regular message and beta apps I'm not sure what triggers this but messages are a bit delayed

I can tell because through texts with people they are responding to things I've sent 10 minutes earlier like I've just sent them.

Android 11 Texts Delayed
Try to uninstall Carrier service Update.
If a new update is available for the same, consider updating it to the latest and see if the issue is fixed.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
sedl23

Android 11 Texts Delayed
Also check in your google messages settings for that contact if you're sending your messages as chat or sms. If you're sending as chat and they do not have a compatible app, then it can take minutes before the message reaches them.