Tips of using MiniMovie / PhotoCollage with Facebook Messenger
If you’re a fan of Facebook Messenger, you can now start sharing cool photos and fun videos with friends using ZenUI MiniMovie and PhotoCollage. Check out these helpful tips to get you started.
How do I send a MiniMovie movie / slideshow from Facebook Messenger?
- Go to the chat where you’d like to send your video. Tap then select MiniMovie.
- If MiniMovie is already installed, it would automatically appear on your Facebook Messenger app list as shown below.
- If you can’t find MiniMovie in Get Apps for Messenger, then the app is not yet installed. To install MiniMovie:
1)Swipe up your screen.
2)Scroll through the list to search for MiniMovie then tap INSTALL.
- If you can’t find MiniMovie via a. or b., just update PhotoCollage and MiniMovie to its latest version to enjoy these chat features.
- Start creating your slideshow or movie. When done, tap .
- Tap Send to share your MiniMovie file to the chat room.
How do I forward and reply to MiniMovie files?
- Tap beside the message then choose the friend(s) you’d like to share MiniMovie messages with.
- Select your recipients under Forward to.
- Tap to share the message.
- If you get a MiniMovie message with REPLY on it, Tap REPLY on the message to launch MiniMovie directly from Facebook Messenger.
- Once done with your MiniMovie file, Tap > Send.
- But if you get a MiniMovie message with INSTALL, it means you’d need to install MiniMovie to make a slideshow. So tap INSTALL to download the app right from Google Play Store, and then create your MiniMovie messages.
How do I share a movie/slideshow from MiniMovie to Messenger?
- Launch MiniMovie to create your movie/slideshow.
- Once done, tap the Save > Yes.
- In the Share screen, tap the Facebook Messenger icon to share the file on your chat room.