This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot fully activate my warranty because of a VIP Contract Code and Password

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: GL531GT
I'm trying to complete my Elite Rewards to receive my reward but it keeps going back to this Contract code and password from VIP Card....I don't have a VIP Card; I did not receive one when it was purchased and received. Below are screenshots of where it is asking for the VIP credentials and proof that my product is already registered and the service package is activated.
========================================
image.png
image.png

6 REPLIES 6

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Stephen,
The VIP card is for warranty extension. Did you buy any package related to this?
If not, you don't need to go through this process.
Thank you.

jkasus
Star I
ok... I did not buy any warranty package, but I would like to- that is why I'm at this site (same as stephenkilpatricknctc is) and the page tells me these fields cannot be empty.
Does that mean I can't buy extended warranty for my product? (sorry for the screenshot is in Polish)
obraz.png

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
jkasus

ok... I did not buy any warranty package, but I would like to- that is why I'm at this site (same as stephenkilpatricknctc is) and the page tells me these fields cannot be empty.

Does that mean I can't buy extended warranty for my product? (sorry for the screenshot is in Polish)

obraz.png

View post
Hello jkasus,
There are 2 ways to buy warranty extension.
The VIP cards can be bought in physical store.
Another way is from MyASUS, please refer to below link.
[MyASUS] Warranty extension package Purchase Process | Official Support | ASUS GlobalThank you.

robert_lewis3
Star I
on my box it shows 3 year warranty. Nothing about extended warranty