Android 11 (stable) update is rolling out for Asus Zenfone 6
Finaly A11 stable is push out for asus 6Z
- Upgrade the system to Android 11
- Back up your data before upgrading, and if you want to go back from Android 11 to Android 10, you can do so using an official package, but all your data will be purged.
- Some third-party software is not yet compatible with Android 11
- Remove private listening, ZenUI Help with one-handed mode.
- The power man function is integrated into the battery settings. Remove the Avast scan engine.
- The desktop removes options such as smart classification, alignment icons, icon suits, and more. Tap the screen space to spread the application icon.
- Import the new ZenUI interface design
- Adjust the quick set-up panel interface and support media control. Remove multi-window portals and add proximity sharing options (manually added)
- The Wi-Fi Auto Download and Install setting for system updates is turned on by default
- Third-party desktop support uses full-screen gestures
This discussion has been closed.