I am using MPM1 with latest beta 5 V.438 and I am facing battery draining in my device any body have any solution
It depends on the exact scenario of issue you are facing.
I'm having bit excessive battery usage on my phone too. It's not that bad when sleeping, like %5 at night but when using it, battery drains quite fast, my screen time is around 8 to 9 hour average. I'm still not %100 sure if it's software issue though because my sot wasn't that great in pie either, maybe my battery is just getting old.
Yes your right , not only for our phone is old but this buggy software also
Never Factory Data Hard Rest Is Solution For Battery Draining Issue. I Have 3 Other Devices Like Poco, Vivo, Mi But In There Software Update I Never Do Factory Data Hard Rest Then Also They Have Good Battery Backup After Update, I Never Found Issue In That. But In Asus Every Update First They Do Factory Data Hard Rest, Which Never Be A Proper Solution Of Battery Draining. This Issue Due To There Software
Hi, when you say that your SOT (Screen on Time) has gone down, can you share the SOT after trying the below:
1. Charge the battery to 100% & use as per your normal usage pattern
2. When the battery strength reaches 10%, go to settings = Battery => Tap on the battery icon & share the graph
3. settings => Battery => Check the screen & share the same
Please follow the below steps may improve battery backup:
1. Close apps that are not used (Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, etc.)
2. Adjust sleep time and brightness (Settings > Display)
3. Boost memory when you see memory consumption is high with no app running,
4. check for background running applications, stop/disable unwanted apps, you can manage apps from auto-start manager.
5. Check the following article for more information: https://www.asus.com/in/support/article/604/
At The I Know What You Say, You Say To User Visit Service Center Nothing Else, You Have Only This Solution