SaifuddinSaifuddin Level 3
edited January 29 in ROG Phone 3

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: rog3
  2. Firmware Version: .122
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

There is an issue between switching from mobile data to wifi -

Let me explain - my mobile data is turn on and when i come home i just turn on my wifi and it gets automatically connected (i dont switch off my mobile data even when using wifi )

But read this , wifi got connected without any issues but mobile keeps using mobile data instead of wifi even when wifi is connected

How i noticed- my mobile data signals are very weak and have speed of 50-100kb in my house and my wifi have 4-5 mb of download speed so i tried to download app, speed is extremely slow but as soon as i turn off data manually , download get fast speeds of wifi

Also noticed the same in CODM , as game loads extremely slow in getting info loading slide (appears after activition logo when we launch the game ) but when i close my data manually it loads instantly

Summary- this device dont change the internet connection automatically when from data to wifi when data is on and we connect wifi without turning off mobile data

I have to manually turn off data to use wifi

(I have did a factory reset after .122 update and still havr that issue and having since from beginning )

I have tried my best to explain issue 😬 comment if you dont get it and i wilp try again with different way

Comments

• Mods any reply?

• Hi Saif,

This is more of a Android Network behavior rather than a particular ROG Phone issue.

Now, you can go to settings and find Hyperfusion. This feature will make sure the best stable connection is used at a given time. Currently the supported Apps maybe be low.

Anytime, the manual option is available to turn off the mobile data or WIFI as per your convenience

This discussion has been closed.