This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 438 Version Bugs

Satnam
Rising Star II
1. Brightness issue specially in outdoor when I'm keep brightness at 30% to 20% or 40% so display show yellow and not visible but I'm clear one thing team I'm not using blue light filter so don't comments that sir you using blue light filter so this problem appear...😏
2. Headphone 🎧 quality poor not like pie version still please improve it.
3. Speaker quality is good but ear piece quality not good like pie version please improve.
4. And still during whatsapp call when I'm using 🔊 call on speakers so voice is crack and too much irritating please see and improve.
5. Ram management issue at android 10 438 version every time app is reload in background at 3 GB Ram model device fix this issue please.
# Overall version is good and stable but please consider above issue and slove them as soon as possible.
Keep it up Asus i know you definitely do something to improve these problems.
And one suggestion from my side please if your team face trouble during fixing bugs so please hire new development team in your company please because you know your team work last from 1 year your team facing too much trouble to fixing these bugs..
😊 Thanks!
21 REPLIES 21

Dhanush_P
Star I
After updated to Version WW-17.2017.2008.432 , While attending phone call , some time, automatically load speaker activated. Also unable to switch back to normal mode.
Also while calling , some time ring back sound is not getting.

Wifi link is speed increased from 72 Mbps to 150 Mbps is appreciating.
Also mobile hanging issue exists .
Kindly fix these pls.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Singh
Thank you for your asking. Kindly refer to the reply as below
1. Can you elaborate more about your question or provide me any picture? Also, please check:
Settings>Display>Night Light & Adaptive brightness
2/3. Already optimized on V438. The bass performance is even stronger than Android 9. Audio performance sometimes is a quite subjective topic.
4. I just tested my device and I didn't encounter crack sound in Whapsapp Call, please check if the situation remains the same while calling with other devices.
5. Each Android system has different design.
Thanks.

mauvin11
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi Singh

1. Can you elaborate more about your question or provide me any picture? Also, please check:

2/3. Already optimized on V438. The bass performance is even stronger than Android 9. Audio performance sometimes is a quite subjective topic.

4. I just tested my device and I didn't encounter crack sound in Whapsapp Call, please check if the situation remains the same while calling with other devices.

Thanks.

View post
@Christine_ASUS Did you check the bass performance on your device through wireless earphones? The sound issue still exists on my device speaker, bluetooth earphones / speakers as well as in wired earphones. Please fix ASAP.

Satnam
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi Singh

Thanks.

View post
christine Asus listen carefully my feedback you and your team is fully foolish and nonsense understand because your thinking and optimization is away from customers feedback and other companies phone because u and your team have not sense how to optimise software in well condition,so please I'm requesting you go and firstly learn how to fix bugs at smartphone and laptop then join job at any companies useless person..😠😠😠😠😠