kumardaksh314kumardaksh314 Level 1
edited January 29 in ZenFone Max Pro Series

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: X00TD MaxProM1
  2. Firmware Version: 438
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Often
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

After the upgrade calls not working properly. The caller get the message that number is out of coverage.

There is problem in incoming calls on JIO.

I called my number from another phone, Sometimes calls connect sometime not.

When the call connects it rings on the other phone but call come on my phone very late.

I think VOLTE not working properly.

Any Jio user please confirm if there is incoming calls issue in your phone after 438 beta update??

Comments

• kumardaksh314kumardaksh314 Level 1
    edited December 2020

I used an Airtel number and incoming calls not coming on VOLTE active. It falls back to 2G when calls comes.

JIO doesn't have 2G or 3G back fall so Calls not coming on the Jio number.

VOLTE isn't working, icons shows but it doesn't work.

OUTGOING CALLS also not working when the receiver pick up the call it gets disconnected or if connects Call timer won't show up.

• Hi, Please try the troubleshooting tips below:

1. Take out the sim cards> Insert the empty sim port to the end>Re-insert the sim port with sim card

2. Please try reset Network: Settings>System>Reset options>Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth

3. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.

# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/

4. Also, please try "the Factory Reset" after backing up all the data.

Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)

Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

5. If the issue persists after troubleshooting above, please check your SMMI test: Calculator> type ".12345+=">SMMI TEST>Single Test>SIM Signal Test

If any of the SMMI tests fails, indicating the high possibility of faulty hardware, kindly bring your device to the nearest ASUS repair center for device checking: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

• My line vodafone called my own device from another phone and tested it. When I call myself, the call comes to the device after 5-6 seconds, although it seems to ring at first.

• Yes, Incoming call interface comes 5-6 seconds later than it should. Some users also confirmed this.

• I did all the steps except factory reset, i know that won't either solve the issue.

There is some problem in software that triggers a Little later when an incoming call comes.

@Christine_ASUS @victeng

Please call on your number on Max Pro M1 .438 & see the issue yourself.

• Hi kumardaksh314

I already replied you on the thread below yesterday. Please avoid any overlapping thread or message, which may disturb the mods and the users to solve the issue. 

As I mentioned yesterday, I already tested my device on V438 and I didn't encounter any "lag" or "can not pick up" call. Please try "the Factory Reset".

This discussion has been closed.