Bluetooth driver disappear(sometime WIFI too)
- System: WIN10 vr. 20H2
- BIOS vr. 309
- Battery or AC: Both
- Model: zenbook UX333FN
- Frequency of occurrence: every restart or wake up.
- Reset OS: Yes
- WIFI: Intel wireless AC 9560 160MHz
- Screenshot or video:
Since last week I have a problem with Bluetooth drivers.
The drivers disappear from the device manager and appear under "Hidden devices".
Sometimes the WIFI driver disappears with the Bluetooth too.
An "unknown USB device" appears in Device Manager.
I'm not sure if this is a hardware or software problem.
I manage to bring the devices back to life after "returning to defaults" in the BIOS or reinstalling it (even for the same version).
But the above solution is only temporary.
After restarting or waking from sleep, the drivers disappears again.
I discovered another problem that may be related ...
When I listen to an internet radio, after a few minutes, when the screen turns off, the music starts to sounds jumpy.
Things I tried:
1. Windows troubleshooter - completely ridiculous.
2. Update /downgrade version drivers.
3. Update windows to the latest updates.
4. Update /downgrade BIOS version.
5. start the "Bluetooth support service" at services.msc , and setting it to "automatic" startup.
6. Disable "fast-restart" in power management settings.
5. Empty the battery.
6. Restore windows to factory settings.