PHPH Level 1
edited January 23 in ROG Phone 3

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Comments

• PHPH Level 1

Today post the update...I just observed that my wired earphone isnt working. I have done some trouble shooting with other earphones and also tried my existing earphone with other phones. Nothing wrong with my earphone. Anyone else facing this issue?

• PHPH Level 1

This definitely seems like a software problem since I used a 3rd party app to switch output channel and the mic is working fine then but the plug n Play feature is not working

• PHPH Level 1

@Anders_ASUS please reply

• Perform a factory reset and it should fix issues

I always perform a factory reset after a software update in this device becoz a irritating bugs we get post update and factory reset fix those

Idk why we have to do this after every update in this device

I never had to do that on my samsung or OnePlus

• HI PH,

If the earphones have gone dead post update, please check under safe mode and also try factory resetting once.

• PHPH Level 1

I am done with factory resetting during last 2 updates..lost all my data..and now I can't afford to do that. Factory resetting every time after a fota update is absurd. Don't know what's happening with the devs

This discussion has been closed.