Taking great photos with ZenUI Pixel Master
Try these tips to help you take great photos with ZenUI Pixel Master:
- Clean the camera lens with soft lens cloth to remove the dust or residual oil.
- When taking a photo, long-press on the screen to focus on a particular area if it’s not in the center of screen, then hold the phone steadily.
- Leverage HDR mode as much as possible when the subject is against the light. ZenUI Pixel Master will automatically hint you a HDR icon beside the Capture button when necessary.
- Leverage Low light mode as much as possible when taking photos without ample lighting. ZenUI Pixel Master will automatically hint you an owl icon beside the Capture button when necessary.
- Leverage DoF (Depth of Field) mode for those scenes where your subject is very close to your camera. DoF mode can keep a clear focus on the subject on the foreground and blur the rest of its background.
- If your camera doesn’t work, take some photos in Safe Mode. If your camera works well in Safe Mode, it means there might be another 3rd party app using the camera module improperly and causing malfunctions. Please uninstall recently-installed apps when you set your phone in normal mode.
- If too many 3rd party apps were installed, you can directly perform Factory Data Reset to recover your phone. You can find it from Settings > Backup & Reset. Please backup your personal data and photos in advance.
How to get into safe mode:
- Long-press the Power key.
- Long-press Power off.
- Tap OK to enter safe mode to restart your phone immediately.
- When your device boots up again, Safe mode is shown on the lower left corner of the screen.
- Restart your phone to use it again on normal mode.
This discussion has been closed.