This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated to .122 still having widevine and black crush.

jaykesharwani9
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

Hello,

I have recieved .122 update and after updating I'm still facing widevine and BLACKCRUSH issue.
Please help.

30 REPLIES 30

ZuuGAKz
Rising Star I
I already updated and I my widevine has been downgraded to L3 😞
I'm not sure I'm updating or downgrading and I'm tired of going to the service center and leaving my phone for a week again.

ajinkya017
Rising Star II
Didn't happen to me. Looks like you have to get it addressed at a service center.
Black crush is still there. Feeling I have a problem with my display in one of the corners especially.

himverma2012
Rising Star II
My Widevine has been degraded too after .122 update. Didn't face the problem till .99 update. Guess I'll have to reflash the firmware using ADB.
@Anders_ASUS will I be able to regain the L1 status if the firmware is reflashed? I can't visit service center and leave the phone for like eons as this is my daily driver. I've already flashed firmware before in my previous phones and even in ROG-3 after .99 update.

PH
Rising Star I
My widevine is still L3 and don't knw what is happening here. Mine got downgraded with .99 update and many others got downgraded after.122 update. @Gustav_ASUS it's just not a plausible solution to make us visit the service center all the time. We need a different resolution mode here.