How do I use Worm Hole effect?
Use this effect to focus on a subject in picture with wormhole distortion visuals.
To use Worm Hole effect:
- From the main menu of PhotoCollage, tap PhotoEffects then tap Worm Hole.
- Tap to select a photo from your local storage, Google Drive, or Facebook account. To take a new photo with your Camera app, tap on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Next.
- From the Worm Home screen, use the following tools to customize the effect:
Tap to adjust the range of the Worm Hole effect.
Tap to rotate the photo.
Tap to manually cut the photo or select the default cutting options.
- After you’ve applied the modifications, tap to save and proceed with applying a magazine template. You can insert/edit the captions or texts and embellish your work with stickers.
- When everything’s done, tap Save.
This discussion has been closed.