ZenBook Pro Duo Fan Incredibly Loud Randomly

dietrichjrwdietrichjrw Level 1
edited January 20 in ZenBook
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC: Unsure what this means
  3. Model: ZenBook Pro Duo UX581GV
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Randomly, but more often when playing games or after heavy use.
  5. Reset OS: Unsure what this means
  6. Screenshot or video: https://youtu.be/lpq9_rn1s4c

========================

Detailed description:(This description seems to keep deleting itself when I try to post so I hope that this goes through)

Yesterday I noticed that my laptop would make this awful and loud buzzing sound out of what I assume is the right fan. It makes the sound at completely random times for a completely random duration. It could be right as a turn the laptop on and last for five minutes, or it could happen 5 hours into use for 30 seconds, it is seemingly random. It will happen more frequently if I am consistently using it however, but not at even intervals. I added a link to a YouTube video, as the imbed media button does not seem to be working. I have seen other posts about similar topics but none encompassed my issue so I made this post. Also many of the other posts have had solutions that dealt with checking BIOS, and I do not know anything about that. If that is part of the solution, please include a detailed explanation, or a link to a video explaining it.

Any help would be very much appreciated it, as it is loud enough to wake family upstairs when it happens.

Thank for your help.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.