Rog 3 Scrolling and video recording while in motion there is a lot of lag choppiness of the screen
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Rog Phone 3, 12GB ram, 512GB
- Firmware Version: WW_Phone-17.0823.2099.99
- Rooted or not: Not rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence: Every time I scroll and every time I record a video, also shows during playback
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): OS, and
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
I've spent a considerable amount of money to discover these issues, while using the phone, I bought it to capture videos, photos mostly and to have a lot of space to store 4k and 8k videos and of course have a durable phone. I don't really game aside from chess, Considering the price I would expect the phone to be impeccable. To be able to record no choppy videos, I've done the clearing of the cache etc all does not do anything for the experience of what should be a top end phone.
I hope this is a faulty update or something and as I've literally bought the phone last month I would expect for the specs and price for it to meet all expectations.
What are you guys doing in regards to this type of issue, what can you recommend and can you provide some solid forms of resolution.