Keeping your device cool
Keep your device working within a comfortable temperature to operate. Check out these tips to know how:
- Do not run apps that use too much memory for a long time, like 3D games and video.
- Refrain from using your phone while charging.
- Update the firmware to its latest version by launching Settings > About > System update > Check Update .
- To access Safe Mode, press and hold the power key then tap Power Off > OK. If your phone is working well in Safe Mode, that means there might be third-party apps that cause malfunction when used in Normal mode. Please restart your phone and check again.
- Back up your data and perform factory data reset.
This discussion has been closed.