cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 stable Related Upset

utpal2024
Rising Star I

========================================
Others brands always make their customers clarified about when they are going to release any os upgrade update. But I am very upset that Asus doesn't do the same thing with their customer.
Sometimes it's getting too worried. & We started to fix several controversial dates.
Please Asus tell us any exact date or week. Please @Anders_ASUS
40 REPLIES 40

Nikhilaggarwall
Rising Star I
Really man...I don't know what's happening..they are burning their brand image redicuously ....I mean they started beta program in September n December is coming to an end...I m not pointing on the efforts but atleast answer something how can you expect others to believe that asus is way better than other brand....

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
They plan on releasing it when it is stable.How can they know exactly when it is going to be finished? Not attempting to criticize you, but if they were to name an exact date, they would have to just release it "as is" at that time, significant bugs remaining or not. @Anders_ASUS has said at least a few times that it is close and suggested there were a last few bugs they were trying to stamp out. Such problems don't come with specific timestamp endpoints.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
skylerwolfe

They plan on releasing it when it is stable.How can they know exactly when it is going to be finished? Not attempting to criticize you, but if they were to name an exact date, they would have to just release it "as is" at that time, significant bugs remaining or not. @Anders_ASUS has said at least a few times that it is close and suggested there were a last few bugs they were trying to stamp out. Such problems don't come with specific timestamp endpoints.

View post
Yeah it will be released "when it's ready"
For example just see in what state cyberpunk 2077 launched in 🙈
By the way that was one the most hyped video game of this year almost 8yrs in production with a high profile cast a part of it
Both aren't comparable ik but just wanted to state that

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Nikhilaggarwallive

Really man...I don't know what's happening..they are burning their brand image redicuously ....I mean they started beta program in September n December is coming to an end...I m not pointing on the efforts but atleast answer something how can you expect others to believe that asus is way better than other brand....

View post
None of the other brands have an ongoing beta program or a release date for stable android 11 for their 2019 phones so there's that