System Update

13»

Comments

• YuranYuran Level 1

Hello Ronald. I do not use Blokada on my phone. Eventually an antivirus (SEP Mobile) but already tried without it. I have exactly the same apps no a ROG 3 and none of these lags, fps drops happen. Its more than known that Asus Rog Phone 2 is having these issues on A10. Why isn't Asus support providing any feedback?

• ronald1985ronald1985 127.0.0.1 Level 5

Thanks for the response, I thought I have seen Blokada, but if it's an anti virus, then that suggestion won't help you at all. Anyway, I will keep going.

I think the problem is trying to get the same issue happening on their devices too and if they can't, they can't really help that much. But I will keep trying with coming up with suggestions.

If you haven't already done so already, turn off battery optimization for now and see if it improves gradually. I am not saying this is the permenant fix but to pin point where about the issues is.

• YuranYuran Level 1

Hello Ronald, thank you for the suggestion(s) also regarding the battery optimization. I do not use it. My phone is all stock, default settings from factory, few apps installed, nothing major or weird. Remember me and you, we troubleshooted this throughly on the post I mention above. Just FYI and its worth a lot, on A9, none of these issues happen. The Asus Rog 2 on A9 is brilliant. Same settings, same apps, all runs smooth as butter...on A10 different story..the phone becomes a little laggy within 24 hours, so its a software issue. Horrible experience on 60hz! 90 and 120 also noticeable lag. The only work around is a reboot. After a reboot the phone becomes again brilliant...but in less than 24 hours it starts to drop performance...i have no apps opened, only 3 or 4 allowed for autorun for notifications ( email client, whatsapp etc). This is a A10 issue. Can someone from Asus provide some assistance please? Some feedback?

• YuranYuran Level 1

@Asus, any thoughts please?

• YuranYuran Level 1

@Asus, any thoughts please?

This discussion has been closed.