Flicker and Lines on Camera
- ASUS VivoBook S15 S512FLPH77 156 Notebook Intel i7 16GB Memory 256GB SSD 1TB Hard Drive Windows 10
- Problem on occurs when on AC power. Never on Battery.
- Frequency of occurrence: Always
- Brand new, out of the box, with all updates.
- Screenshot or video: With 15 pages of comments on the previous thread, YOU KNOW WHAT THIS LOOKS LIKE
Detailed description：I have been looking at ASUS ZenTalk. You have been seeing this issue for two years! And now you have closed comments, after 15 pages of comments! But I haven't located a resolution page.
I got this laptop on Wednesday, and I am having the exact same problem as many others. When using my camera on AC, it flickers and there are grey lines. When on battery it is okay. Changing the frequency doesn't help fix the problem.
WHAT IS THE SOLUTION? The suggestion to update software is useless. I have updated ALL software since I got it on Wednesday.
OR DO I HAVE TO RETURN THE LAPTOP, AND GET A REFUND, AND NEVER BUY ASUS AGAIN?!?!?!?!
WHY ARE YOU SELLING DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS?