This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When we get security Patch of November or December.....?

kitpatel20
Star I
As in Max pro M1 ZB601KL model I am waiting for security patch it display september month patch...
Please ASUS at least provide us regular security patch so we can trust you to purchase more product from your side
8 REPLIES 8

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, for best hardware and software performance, the updates may be restricted to a particular version. In case there is any critical update required the same will be announced.

pbsvigneshbabu1
Star II
There by, you are confirming that Asus max pro M1 will not get Android 10 Stable Update.
Thank you.
Shame apart of your services.

pbsvigneshbabu1
Star II
Do you think we are having best software performance,.. it worse.
The updates you provide us haven't improved any performance instead of that it brought many bugs and reducing features (switch users not available now, etc,).
And finally you people have broken promises that you have made while lunching the phone. This proves that user satisfaction is least bothered to you. With this team and false promises Asus will soon gets shutdown.
Don't cheat your users, time will teach you nice lesson.

viktorsokolinsk
Star III
victor0_ASUS

Hi, for best hardware and software performance, the updates may be restricted to a particular version. In case there is any critical update required the same will be announced.

View post
Burn in Hell with your company, management, and all employees. This is not the way to treat users. I will pray that your company will cease to exist, and people will not take your devices. SHAME ON the shitty ASUS COMPANY!!!! Burn in Hell!!!!