ROG Zephyrus S GWR701

skieswriterskieswriter Level 1
edited January 27 in Others

Hello, I am unaware if this has been brought up previously, and if so apologies. I have been having an issue with my laptop where I get grey bars that flicker through my camera when I am plugged in to AC power. When I am unplugged this issue does not present. Its really inconvenient considering that I am on video calls almost all day, and considering the relativly short battery life of ROG products I cannot simply leave it unplugged.

I have seen a fourm that mentioned that some zenbooks were having this problem as well.

I have reset the computer, made sure that all firmware and BIOS was current/up-to-date and have tried several cameras, power conditioners, and outlets.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hello skieswriter,

is your model GX701GWR? and your BIOS is 308?

May I have a short video for the issue?

Thank you.

• Yes the model is GX701GWR and the BIOS is GX701GWR.308

• Hello skieswriter,

Thank you so much for the information.

I have reported to the issue.

• Hello skieswriter,

May you help to enter BIOS>Advanced & Performance>CPU-Power management control>CPU VR Setting>Slow Slew Rate for IA Domain

And check it's Fast/16?

Thank you so much.

• Hello!

I entered the bios, but it seems to be a custom ROG interface and I could not find an area to manage CPU power. Even then I accessed the advanced menu option.

It does not have the normal tabs and options

• Hello skieswriter,

May I know if the camera you are using is GC21 that came with the device?

or you use another camera? which model or brand is it?

Thank you very much.

• Hello,

I have tried the GC21 as well as a Logitech and aluratek. All the cameras I have tried present the same issue.

Thank you

• Hello skieswriter,

Thank you so much for your quick reply.

• Hello skieswriter,

Please check your PM.

Thank you so much.

This discussion has been closed.