ajayvijay912ajayvijay912 Level 1
edited February 7 in ROG Phone 3

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: asus rog 3
  2. Firmware Version: android 10
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

During every phone call, for the opposite person, my voice is very low. It's been jus a month, a purchased this phone. It really bad that this issue happens in new phone..

Hope asus team give any solution.. thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

I have received this feedback from few users and the same has been forwarded.

• I have the same problem. It works fine in games and recordings so it's definitely not the hardware. It only happens during normal calls. Also if I have a headphone on and use its microphone, there are no issues.

• I'm also facing the same issue and it's not the hardware issue . But the sad thing is we have Four microphones in our device still our audio quality is bad while calling

• And no response 🤣🤣

Thank God I stopped buying ASUS products

• Same problem with me

• DanishbluntDanishblunt Level 3
    edited January 3

If you have rooted device find init.d and add:

tinymix 31 23
    tinymix 32 27
    tinymix 33 27
    tinymix 34 27
    tinymix 35 27

then you got nice volume.

EDIT:

nvm this was for motorolla specifically. You need to edit system/vendor/etc/mixer_paths_cdp.xml file and look for volumes.

Make sure you're also on the latest update because iirc ASUS had a little to aggressive noise reduction causing some issues with microphone recordings on some devices.

This discussion has been closed.