cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operating System does not Lauch

Romina
Star I
Hello
Recently I discovered a problem with my phone.
I ran out of battery and i didn't have a charger with me. When I got home, I plugged it in and a black screen showed up with the message "Your device is corrupt. It can't be trusted and may not work properly. Visit this link on another device: g.co/ABH; Press power key to continue"
The only way to access the phone is through the reboot menu. However, I've tried rebooting and it doesn't solve the error. I was able to get access to the phone and reset it to the factory settings and the problem is still not solved. How should I proceed?
1 REPLY 1

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Romina
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Did you update the firmware version recently? If so, what is your current firmware version?
2. Can you access to Recovery Mode to check your firmware version?
(1) Power off the phone, then keep pressing "volume down key"
(2) Press "power key" and stop press " power key" once you feel the vibration. Still keep pressing "volume down key"
(3) Stop press "volume down key" once you enter [Android Recovery] Screen
#Hardware Reset Guide (How to access [Android Recovery])
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006346/
3. Also, if you can not access the phone, please check if your google account or microSD card have auto backup your data. Then go to [Android Recovery] to perform the Hardware Reset
(1) Enter [Android Recovery] Screen, and choose "Wipe data/factory reset">"Factory data reset"
(2) "Reboot system now"
Can you perform the Hardware Reset?