How do I use Little Planet effect?
Use this effect to create and apply 360-degree planet-like visuals in your photos. This effect is best used for photos of landscapes or wide scenes of nature.
To use Little Planet effect:
- From the main menu of PhotoCollage, tap PhotoEffects then tap Little Planet.
- Tap to select a photo from your local storage, Google Drive, or Facebook account. To capture a new photo with your Camera app, tap on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Next.
- From the Little Planet screen, use the following tools to customize the effect:
Tap to adjust the size of the sphere effect.
Tap to rotate the photo.
Tap to manually crop the photo or select from the default cropping options.
- After you’ve applied the modifications, tap to choose a magazine template. Insert/edit captions or texts,and embellish your work with stickers.
- When everything’s done, tap Save.
This discussion has been closed.