ASUS RIPPED US OFF!

edited January 5 in ROG Phone 2

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Overheating issues. Lack of updates. Having to restart my phone everytime I use the kunai gamepad. Ghost touches. Calls that don't go through to my phone. All of this on a phone I've had less than six months. Good luck calling a service center. They're no help.

Comments

• My issue is the phone is about to be useless without volte update, they can fix any other phone issue, but it won't matter. Don't plan to buy asus anymore. I bought ROG 1 & currently the 2nd version. Also their 5300 router & other pc components. No reason to buy if products aren't properly supported for market it is sold though.

I'm okay with paying a premium for good products, but this isn't acceptable. It isn't a phone if it doesn't work like one. ASUS phones that don't get proper support should be labeled "false advertising" in regards to ROG "Phone".

• edited December 2020

My main problem is the lack of volte . There's the xda work around but that shouldn't be the solution to this problem. Especially considering they brought the phone to this market knowing this would happen. It's an amazing piece of hardware but damn the lack of support is killing me.

• Actually service center is your only hope because asus customer care and forum mods are completely useless and not worth of our time. I just want everyone to understand this because i know what mods are capable of. Worst of all are asus fanboys. I won't even talk about them, they are just complete waste of space here.

• edited December 2020

Asus customer care is pure garbage, absolutely no help. I have the kunai gamepad and I have to hard restart my phone ever time I plug it in, called customer care didn't help. They told me to go to service center. Doesn't even work with proprietary devices what kinda crap is that. And lack of mod response just shows you how little they care.

• No VoLTE for ROG II in Brazil! Next time will buy Samsung.

• There's a new update https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/41854/201210-rog-phone-ii-zs660kl-ww-17-0240-2012-65#latest

Regarding overheating. If it results in strange behavior like screen turning black, phone turning off or restarting, then it could hardware issue. For this you need to get in touch with ASUS Service. Why do you need to restart your phone every time you've used Kunai? What happens? When do you get ghost touches?

This discussion has been closed.