Call Quality Issue on ASUS ROG PHONE 3
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ROG PHONE 3
- Firmware Version: 17.0823.2009.99
- Rooted or not: Not
- Frequency of Occurrence: Every Voice Call has the issue
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
I have been using the ASUS ROG PHONE 3 since last 2-3 months. Whenever I make a voice call via the Phone App, there is always a complaint from the person at the other side regarding the call quality. The comments include:
- Your Voice is breaking. Cannot hear you properly
- Your voice is booming. Are you on loudspeaker? ( I usually am not)
- Your voice is sounding like you are speaking from afar.
- You voice is cracking.
- Your voice volume is very low.
The whatsapp call qualities (both audio and video) are okay. Same with Google Meetings and Facebook video calls. The speakers sound fine too. The only problem is the Voice calls made via the Phone App, which actually are a huge chunk of the usage of my phone.
There are 4 mics in here, this problem should not happen. PLEASE HELP!