How do I reset my SnapView passcode if I forget it?
To reset your SnapView passcode, follow the steps below:
- Launch Calculator.
- Tap .0000+ then tap =.
- The system prompts you to verify your rescue Google account. Tap OK to proceed.
- Key in your Google account password then tap NEXT to reset your lock screen pass.
- Tap OK then tap Change SnapView’s screen lock.
- Depending on the lock screen mode that you chose for the Owner mode, set the pattern, password, or PIN for your screen lock pass then tap Continue.
- Repeat the lock screen pass for confirmation then tap Confirm.
This discussion has been closed.