How do I use Whirlpool effect?
Play with your photos using the Whirlpool effect to give a current or vortex impression on your photo.
To use Whirlpool effect:
- From the PhotoCollage main menu, tap PhotoEffects then tap Whirlpool.
- Tap to select a photo from your local storage, Google Drive, or Facebook account. To capture a new photo with your Camera app, tap on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Next.
- From the Whirlpool screen, use the following tools to customize the effect:
Tap to select a circular whirlpool pattern.
Tap to select a 4-sided whirlpool pattern.
Tap and hold then drag to select a focal point in the photo.
Tap to pause the moving whirlpool effect.
Tap to play the whirlpool effect.
Tap and hold then move this slider to enlarge or reduce the size of the effect.
- After you’ve applied the modifications, tap to proceed with applying a magazine template, inserting/editing captions or texts, and embellishing your work with stickers.
- When everything’s done, tap Save.
This discussion has been closed.