Star I
System: win 10 Pro
Battery or AC: both
Model: ProArt StudioBook W700G3T-XH99
Frequency of occurrence: always
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description: Brand new, out of the box, updated all drivers, etc. MyASUS app shows everything is up to date. The webcam flickers or has lines through it when in use. Also, the touchpad does not function properly. It does not always switch to/from the number pad to the touchpad. I sometimes have to us the function key and disable the touchpad to shut the number pad off.
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. W700G3T.303, 9/20/2019
Processor Intel(R) Xeon(R) E-2276M CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2808 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
I've seen this referenced on many threads and hope you have a solution. Thank you.
4 REPLIES 4

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello msteinles,
BIOS 311 has been released.
Please refer to below link and update.
ProArt StudioBook Pro 17 W700|For Creators|Laptops |ASUS GlobalThank you so much.

msteinles
Star I
Thanks, I appreciate that. However, I am not confident in my skill on how to install a BIOS file. I would greatly appreciate your saving me time by either explaining it to me or pointing me in the right direction with instructions on how to do so. Thanks, again!

msteinles
Star I
I think the answser is: RTFM. (Read the fine manual!) I'll try that.

msteinles
Star I
Upgrading the BIOS to 311 did resolve the webcam flicker. The touchpad remains an issue and I will open a new thread for that.