This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Max Pro M1 Network problem with Jio Sim

Satnam
Rising Star II
and I'm facing too much network problem at this phone on jio in same area where other cheap phone like vivo y93 and oppo a5 2020 catch good network connection on jio sim I'm don't know how your development team optimize software please guys don't do this thing with Max Pro M1 and M2 device please improve software performance and network catching capabilities please I'm humble request to you respected mam/sir
6 REPLIES 6

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, Please try the troubleshooting tips below:
1. Take out the sim cards> Insert the empty sim port to the end>Re-insert the sim port with sim card
2. Please try reset Network: Settings>System>Reset options>Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth
3. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
4. Also, please try "the Factory Reset" after backing up all the data.
Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.
5. If the issue persists after troubleshooting above, please check your SMMI test: Calculator> type ".12345+=">SMMI TEST>Single Test>SIM Signal Test
If any of the SMMI tests fails, indicating high possibility of faulty hardware, kindly bring your device to the nearest ASUS repair center for device checking: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

Satnam
Rising Star II
screenshot-20201119-220400.png
see it my sim is work perfectly and my phone hardware is fine but only in jio connection I'm facing issue with this phone other sim like airtel,idea are work fine please update software of this phone and fix this bug with jio sim connection because in critical area this phone face too much trouble this thing I'm noticed please improve jio capabilities in this phone Max Pro M1 device..

AJ1
Rising Star II
Singh

screenshot-20201119-220400.png

see it my sim is work perfectly and my phone hardware is fine but only in jio connection I'm facing issue with this phone other sim like airtel,idea are work fine please update software of this phone and fix this bug with jio sim connection because in critical area this phone face too much trouble this thing I'm noticed please improve jio capabilities in this phone Max Pro M1 device..

View post
I dnt face any issues using jio on my phone. it may b Sim slot issue or hardware issue. Did u tried replacing Sim with new one generally older sim used in previous📱 may or may not work properly

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we'd request you to connect with your network provider for the same.